A warm welcome to Cedar Integrated Primary School.
As an integrated school we welcome children from all faiths and none where they can learn with, from and about each other.
Any new prospective parents are very welcome to have a tour of the school to see why Cedar is different and an excellent school.
Cedar Integrated Primary School hosted a performance of “In the Net”, an e-safety and cyber bullying play. P4-7 pupils from St Joseph’s and Glasswater Primary Schools joined us to watch a play reinforcing the message about safe internet use.
- To keep personal information safe when online.
- It reinforced the message about the effects of cyber-bullying on others.
- The play reminded the children what to do if they were being cyber-bullied.
- The ‘Uh-Oh’ feeling was when, they came upon something that made them feel uneasy, close down the screen and tell an adult quickly.
- Introduced your “digital footprint” and how that can be used by future employers.
The children were completely captivated by the script and the great actors and it should reinforce the e-safety lessons going on in ever school.
We are inviting pupils to come to school on 30th March wearing odd socks. Please bring a £1 donation to support the Integrated Education Fund.